The Many Benefits Of Wheatgrass
What is so cool about wheatgrass?
I have recently learned a lot about wheatgrass. This amazing grass has so many benefits.
Wheatgrass was introduced to the public more than 30 years ago by Ann Wigmore who has written 15 books on the subject of nutrition and body detoxification. She discovered that this simple grass has a huge amount of nutrients in it and that daily use can bring incredible health benefits.
Of all the super things wheatgrass has in its nutritional makeup Chlorophyll is at the top. 70% of wheatgrass is chlorophyll. The chemical composition of chlorophyll so closely resembles hemoglobin it could almost be its twin and since it is a blood builder it can combat anemia. Wheatgrass can assimilate quickly into the blood stream and because of that, it digests easily. Studies have shown chlorophyll is natures deodorizer. It collects toxins like a magnet and flushes them from the blood stream. Chlorophyll helps red blood cells to collect oxygen which in turn encourages the cells to regenerate, it can also help with tissue healing. Having chlorophyll in your system creates an environment that doesn’t promote bacterial growth, a natural antibiotic. It has anti-inflammatory properties. People have used chlorophyl therapy that suffer from arthritis, sore throats, ulcers, gingivitis and pancreatitis with much improvement. The American Journal of Surgery (1940) recommends chlorophyll for antiseptic benefits and suggests the clinical use of chlorophyll to neutralize strep infections, heal wounds, clear up foul-smelling odors, hasten skin grafting and the list goes on.
Here are some amazing benefits of wheatgrass.
- It is a cleanser for intestinal health, it keeps you regular
- Antibiotic, science has proven that it can arrest growth and development of unfriendly bacteria
- Restores fertility, the high content of magnesium builds enzymes that helps with sex hormones.
- Can reduce blood sugar problems for diabetes.
- Neutralizes toxins thus helps with liver and kidney health
- Removes heavy metals from the body
- Can increase strength and endurance
- Can be used outside and inside your body with no adverse side affects
- It's a blood builder
- Alleviates anemia
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Helps with weight control
- Skin care, heals wounds, soothes and softens
- Hair care, keeps hair from graying
No comments yet.
- My happy healthy living
healthy living blog