The Remarkable Life Of Sobriety
Living That Life Of Sobriety
The remarkable life of sobriety revolves around all of us that have had an addiction to drugs or alcohol. For many of us, we lived our lives based on how high or drunk we could get each and everyday.
So many of us have not experienced what true sobriety feels like for many years, and that includes myself. We were so wrapped up in our addictions and really found it hard to live and know what living the clean life really felt like.
The truth of the matter is, that we were all blinded by our own addictions, and many of us were too weak to surrender because our addiction had taken a strong hold on our bodies, our minds and our lives.
Live Your Life Of Sobriety To The Fullest
Living your life of sobriety to the fullest maybe hard for you in the beginning because many of us will feel lost without our crutch that we depended on in our lives for so many years.
Many of us will feel as if something is missing, and yes, there is something very much missing in your life, but it is something none of us need to survive in life.
All of us that have decided to stop drinking alcohol or stop using drugs need to adjust to our new life and new way of living. Sure, it will be very hard in the beginning learning how to go through life each day without being drunk or high. Nothing will feel the same ever again.
Many of us will not know what to do with ourselves, and may feel bored by not carrying our addiction around with us. All of us need to keep ourselves busy, physically and mentally each and everyday in order to keep our minds off the addiction that we just surrendered to.
Each and everyone of us that have had an addiction, and now have became sober, need to make up for all that lost time in our lives, because of what our addiction has held us back from doing.
We all need to start having quality time with our families and friends, something we lacked to do when we were putting our addictions before all else.
How Your Life Will Improve Living It Sober
Lets see just how your life will improve by living your one and only life sober!
- You will see everything in life bigger and brighter being sober.
- You will have more respect for yourself and others in your life.
- You will have clean and sober fun now instead of fake illusions of what you thought was fun being drunk and high.
- You will never wake up again with a massive hangover. That in itself is worth your hard work to become sober and live a life of sobriety.
- You will never have to worry again about DUI's or being pulled over for drinking and driving, killing someone or yourself because of your stupidity of driving under the influence.
- You home life will be better than ever!
- You will see a rise in your bank account because you are not spending money on your addictions.
- You will begin to have a positive attitude in life with no more negativity.
- You will want to go out with your families and friends once more, instead of staying home and drinking or using and hiding from everyone.
- Your appearance and attitude will improve each and everyday your sober.
Happy Together Forever More
Your New Life Of Sobriety
The Remarkable Things That Sobriety Brings In Ones Life:
- You will be finally free of your addiction.
- You will now be a much happier person being sober.
- Your health and appearance will improve each and everyday.
- You will respect yourself and others more.
- You will respect life in general and be happy to be alive once more.
- You will now learn to love yourself and others the way you should.
- You will enjoy life as it should be enjoyed being sober.
- You will have no more horrible hangovers.
- You will be able to teach others that there is a life after an addiction.
- You will now be able to finally witness first hand what a true and sober life really is.
- You will now be able to tell the world that you beat your demons and now are living your life with sobriety.
- You will have the experience and knowledge of an addiction to now help others suffering from the same problem you had when you were addicted.
Sobriety Is What You Make Of It
Even though it will take some time for all of us to get used to living life sober and having long term sobriety in our life, your new life of sobriety will be all you make it.
Fight your demons, but don't fight back at sobriety all because you miss your addicted life you once had! Remember, living life sober will hurt no one, but our addictions will in the long run kill each and everyone of us sooner or later, one way or another. Always keep that thought in you mind when that urge to drink or used comes into play.
Make the best of your life and share your new life with others that had stood by your side through thick and thin. Enjoy your family and friends once more and tell your story of sobriety to the world, as I do each and everyday I write.
Don't be embarrassed of your past addiction, but use your experiences to help others that are going through what you have gone through in the past. They need help and support as we did before we surrendered to our addictions and got clean and sober.
Let them know that life goes on after surrendering to an addiction of any sort, and remind them that they are not alone by any means, and we are here to help all those that want the help to get sober and live that life of sobriety as we are right now.
Addiction Free With A Loving Family
© 2013 Mark Bruno
More by this Author
Here is feeling lost and empty after an alcoholic stops drinking alcohol and my story and thoughts on just how I got through the torture. I call this torture because alcohol was my life, my best friend, and something I...
You may wonder just how alcohol can ruin your life and I am here to tell you it is almost 100 percent sure to destroy you and your family if you let it happen. The alcoholic has no control over the demons within them,...
Back in 1987 I overheard my present boss talking to the Diocese regarding him leaving his position as Supervisor of Maintenance in a Catholic High School, to taking on a position as Manager of a 32 acre cemetery is...