The bad effects of Sleeping late
Why we should sleep in time
Today, most people didn't value sleep that much. They remain awake as long as they can and do unnecessary things like playing online games, chatting, texting, phone calling someone, watching movies and etc. And after that, they ended up sleeping in the couch or in front of the computer without turning off the television or PC. They didn't pay much attention to the negative effects of sleeping late. After reading this, you will realize that sleep should not taken for granted.
1. Sleeping late results to waking up late. A lot of people experience waking up late due to sleeping late cause the body recovers from the amount of energy he/she used in the evening. Humans need to have a sleep for about 7-8 hours. If we sleep less than 7 hours, our body becomes weak and we feel tired during the day. Our body needs to regenerate so that we are capable of doing things.
2. Sleeping late also causes stress. Having stress when you're in school or at work is really a big hassle. It prevents us to focus more in what we are doing resulting to poor performance. Other people may tend to get irritated in you because of it.
3. Your appearance will also get affected when sleeping late becomes your habit. You will become thin or obese and your face will age more because of sleeping late. Pimples and other skin problems will popped in your face.
4. You will experience headaches and other body aches. Based on my own experience, I always had headaches and back aches before due to sleeping late. And after a week of experiencing headaches and back aches, i suddenly had fever and heavy coughs.
5. Sleeping late affects your voice. My dad told me about this and indeed it was true. My father told me that my uncle(his brother) has a habit of sleeping late and slowly his normal voice have changed. I also experience this when I was in high school because I always sleep late.
6. Sleeping late can be a cause to disease. According to some studies, our body releases a hormone called cortisol when we sleep late. This hormone increases blood pressure and slows down the cell regeneration. Sleeping late also increases the chance of having cancer, diabetes and hypertension.
Because of this, sleeping late should not become our habit. We must sleep earlier as possible so our body can release the hormones we needed to prevent diseases. Having enough sleep also makes our brain function well so that we can learn things easily. We can also cope with the daily works we do and makes us alert all the time. So starting now, let's sleep early instead of doing those fun but unnecessary things. We must "value our sleep as we value our own life".