Tips - Vacation While On Your Periods
Tips for going on vacation while on your period
Menstruation is a natural process occurring in every human female during their
reproductive age group. It’s not a thing to get hurried and worried. It’s a natural process and let it happen in its own way. The following tips will help you ease your periods:
- Prepare a chart marking the expected date of periods.
- Make sure that you have enough pads and innerwears with you.
- Take plenty of water during periods.
- Avoid spicy and pungent foods.
- Change your pads every 4-6 hours according to your flow to prevent infection and feel fresh.
- If your periods are troublesome take pain killers and have it in the morning. (only if necessary)
- If you have to plunge into water you had better use tampons.
- While using tampons you should change it in every 4 hours, as the chances of infection are more since it lies in close contact with internal organs.
- Regular use of tampons can cause toxic shock syndrome; if you are a regular user make it free at night.
- Don’t hesitate to plunge into pool or beach as it causes a decrease in your flow or even stop it as long as you are in water.
- Drugs like Primalut-N can delay your menses. Take it daily at night 5-7 days prior to the onset of your menses and continue until you are ready to receive.
The first period kit for girls
- Certain oral contraceptive pills also can delay your menses.
- A preparation of lime and water taken frequently few days prior to the periods can delay it.
- Taking Vinegar can delay your menses.
- The abdominal distress caused by menses can be eased by using ginger in hot water.
- If you have interrupted flow hot drinks will help.
- If you have excess flow cold water gives you relief.
- Carbonated drinks also can modify your abdominal pain.
- Take plenty of fruits and vegetables and this will keep you cool.
- Lemon will help you reduce the nauseating feeling during periods.
- Raw pineapple and papaya can make your periods earlier.
- Try to satisfy all your basic needs as far as possible which help you to be in ease.
- Give preference to dark colored comfortable dress than a light colored plain one.
- Take food in small amounts and in increased frequency so that abdominal discomfort can be reduced.
- Take plenty of rest at night.
Delaying or suppressing menstruation causes disturbances in hormone levels and is not a healthy practice. So take your hands off. Have happy periods.
Girl's first period
More by this Author
There could be many reasons for practicing Hair coloring, or you can say, changing the color of hair. The most common motivation to change the hair color is the recent trend or fashion. Hair coloring process involves...
The actresses who are multi talented can be in the list of Top ten lists of Hollywood actresses according to me. Every thing should be considered like beauty, language, dance, speech , sexy...
Those vibrant actresses who bid farewell to life while they were literally dazzling like stars at the peak of their career—we can remember them only with an unexplainable pain. Those who are passionate about...