Top 10 herbs that work
these herbs have good evidence to work
The top 1o herbs that work
1. Echinacea: helps to prevent the common cold and combat cold symptoms.
2. Garlic: lowers cholesterol, reduces viscosity of blood (and heart attack and stroke risks), fights bacteria, may help control high blood pressure and offer protection against colon cancer.
3. Grape seed extract: a good antioxidant and helps reduce heart disease and cancer risks.
4. Kava-kava, may help relieve anxiety.(not approved in UK, see comment by Bard of Ely below)
5. St. John's wort: good for mild depression.
6. Ginkgo biloba: helps to maintain memory and concentration.
7. Cayenne: good for neuralgia, e.g., the tingling pain associated with shingles and post-mastectomy.
8. Ginseng: tunes up energy level, and possible libido.
9. Aloe: only when fresh, helps heal cuts and burns.
10. Saw palmetto: helps to relieve symptoms of an enlarged prostate.
More by this Author
Making Millions on eBay is Harder Than They Would Have You Believe Being a full time surgeon doesn't make me immune to internet marketing scams. I do own a couple of websites and am interested in learning. After...
Last week, I wrote the article entitled Honda Stream RSZ 2.0L Versus Odyssey 2.4L, I promised to tell you which car I bought and challenged you to guess which and why I did it. You may recap what I wrote: There...
Breast fibroadenomas are at least ten times more common than breast cancer. They are benign tumours in the breast which present as smooth mobile swellings to the patient. Often they are spherical or oval in shape. They...