Top 8 signs of cancer
Cancer is a type of gene disease which until now is still a big problem in our society. Since it is not known exactly how the change of the normal cells becomes malignant and the mutation of growing cells in a person's body occurred. Much medicine has been developed by many biotech companies.
Basically, cancer can be cured if detected early. Therefore, people are advised to check their health regularly. Although cancer is often asymptomatic in general, experts recommend that we immediately check our medical health when an individual observes any unusual changes in the body.
As reported on BBC news recently, many experts from the UK such as Keele University & Cancer Research UK have described the 8 signs of cancer symptoms. Although these symptoms could be signs of other illnesses, any suspicion of cancer can prevent a person from a more serious disease. In other words, there's no harm in checking if it finds suspicious symptoms.
8 Signs / Symptoms of cancer
In general there are eight cancer symptoms:
- There was blood in the urine
- Difficulty swallowing
- Coughing up blood
- Breast lump or mass
- Post-menopausal bleeding
- Rectal blood
- Abnormal prostate test
Top Hospitals for Cancer Treatment
Top 10 Hospitals for cancer treatment according to US News report:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center at Houston, TX
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center at New York, NY
- Mayo Clinic at Rochester, MN
- John Hopkins Hospital at Baltimore, MD
- University of Washington Medical Center at Seattle, WA
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute at Boston, MA
- Massachusetts General Hospital at Boston, MA
- University of California, San Francisco Medical Center at San Francisco, CA
- Cleveland Clinic at Cleveland, OH
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center at Los Angeles, CA
Way to prevent cancer
The most important for cancer treatment is the prevention of cancer, namely by having a healthy lifestyle, such as
- not smoking,
- not consuming alcohol,
- reduce fatty foods,
- maintaining ideal body weight,
- exercise regularly.
Top 10 cancers
Top 10 cancers for male & female:
- Prostate cancer
- Breast cancer (female)
- Lung cancer & Bronchus cancer
- Colon cancer & rectal cancer
- Uterine Corpus cancer or Uterine cancer (uterus)
- Urinary Bladder cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma cancer
- Melanoma Cancer or Skin Cancer
- Kidney cancer & Renal Pelvis cancer
- Ovary cancer
More by this Author
Merrill Edge is part of Bank of America investment division which offer free trades for qualified customers. Merrill Edge is one of emerging online brokerage site which offers financial service to investors or traders....
Chase Bank is part of JPMorgan Chase financial company. JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is the largest banks or financial services company in the USA. Chase Bank offers various account such as credit cards, checking ...
Bank of Montreal is one of the largest banks in North America and is one of Canada's oldest banks. The bank is also known as BMO in short. BMO offers chequing accounts, Savings, credit cards, investment, mutual funds,...