Unlocking the Youth Code
How to Look Younger
Living young is all about a positive approach to all things, reaching out for the best, and embracing life. It’s simple philosophy and it’s empowering. Most of all, it has to start with you and start today if you want to start refresh.
15 tips to keep you young
1. Get enough sleep; it’s the easiest way to look younger. Stop work one hour before bedtime.
2. Use products meant for anti-aging. Use the product which is based on the scientific discovery of the internal sources of aging and targets the ultimate sources of aging that can influence how we age.
3. Cut down your stress; repeated stress ages you. Yoga, meditation or even staring into space is great ways to reduce stress.
4. Practice sensible eating habits. Avoid eating late at night as this place an extra burden on the digestive system. Chew thoroughly. Keep your meals light when under stress.
5. SPF is a must! Increase your day lotion or sunblock from SPF 15 to SPF 30 with UVA/ UVB protection helps to block premature aging caused by the sun
6. Prevent weight gain. To have balance diet and exercise regularly. Fast food, oily and fried stuff will never be a good idea to promote healthy life.
7. Don’t wait to be thirsty to drink water. Often, thirst is mistaken for hunger when all your body needs is a tall glass of water.
8. Build strength with exercise to combat the loss of stamina, muscle strength, balance, and bone density as you age.
9. Stop making excuses for not exercising. Body weight is reduced by 80 per cent in water, so swimming suits everyone, old or young, thin or heavy.
10. Take antioxidants. Drink green tea; taking supplements is another way.
11. Keep the brain active. Boost mental sharpness with supplements and foods that contain ginkgo biloba, vitamin B 12 and omega-3 fatty acids such as tuna, salmon fish, mackerel and sardines, walnuts, walnut oil and canola oil.
12. Take supplements to stimulate the body’s natural healing processes and for long-term health benefits. Don’t expect miracles in a week, it takes at least one month before results show. Select a product that is produced or formulated by a highly credentialed formulator such as scientist or producer who with high reputation in pharmaceutical field and massive Research and Development is done for each product they produce.
13. Increase your lung capacity by taking deep breaths through and expelling air from your mouth. More oxygen in the body means more blood coursing through your veins to keep your body healthy and alert.
14. Don’t neglect your hair. Remember your hair will age as well. It exposes the most to sunlight. Check your label before you purchase any shampoo or conditioner. Do avoid harmful and harsh ingredient such as Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Sodium Laureth Ether Sulfate, and Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate (SLES), di-ethanolamine (DEA), tri-ethanolamine (TEA).
15. Keep a positive attitude. Surrounding yourself with happy people will help you to maintain a positive mindset on your outlook and life.
Give yourself 3 months to change your lifestyle and habits for the better!
More by this Author
Is your hair getting thinner? No worries! Let's see further what causes hair loss and how to reduce it!
No comments yet.