Apply The Law of Attraction and Change Your Life
What is The Law of Attraction?
The Law of Attraction is the idea that likes attract likes and the same with dislikes attract dislikes which have been used for centuries. According to the Law of Attraction, if you want something good to happen, you should only think about the positive outcome of what you want to happen, and stay away from all the negative thoughts you get when you remember you don't have what you want.
For example, if you want wealth, think about being rich, think about it so much you can feel the money in your hands. This may seem hard to do at first, but once you start doing this, and begin to see it working for you then it will become easier. When you apply the law of attraction to things, the outcome always seems to end up so much better.
"I am not a doctor, or psychologists of any type, I wrote this based on my own experiences with using the Law of Attraction"
Ways to Attract What You Want
Staying positive, is one of the keys to manifesting your dreams using the Law of Attraction. A happy thought or loving emotion will always brighten your day. Being negative and unhappy only allows bitter emotions to flood your body and those bad feelings will only hold you back. To manifest you dreams, you have to be on the right frequency, remember you attract what you think and feel. Here are a few steps I use to help keep me positive.
1. Every day you wake up find things to be thankful for in your life.
2. When you begin to think a negative thought immediately apply the law of attraction and replace it with a positive one. You might find this one hard to do but once you have completely replaced your negative thought with a positive one you will feel amazing.
3. Be kind to others, positive actions are what turn your dreams into reality, so make others feel good about themselves and you will too.
Focus, Focus, Focus
Focus on what the desired outcome for whatever it is you want. The desired outcome will happen when it is meant to happen and as long as you live your life like this, you will begin to see results. Here are some things to keep in mind when trying to manifest.
1. Idealize-Think about what you want.
2. Visualize-Think about what it would look like if you had it.
3. Materialize-Act as if you already have it.
Some people manifest their dreams within days, others may not see results for years. The one thing for you to keep in mind is the Universe will give you what it knows you need, when you need it, so have patience and stop trying to rush everything. Remembering these steps should help you along the way
1. Breathe, let things happen in their own time.
2. Stop thinking about it, you made your request now relax and wait.
3. Meditate and often, this is a great way to help you build patience.
Once you have asked the Universe for what it is you want, start listening and watching for opportunities and circumstances that allow you to help manifest what it is you want. You have to be open and allow the things you want to manifest into your life. In other words, if you want to become a writer and you get a great opportunity to write a book, don't pass it up because you're too scared. You were given the chance to write because that is what you asked for. Always keep an eye out for these signs, when trying to manifest.
1. Keep an open mind, things are probably not going to happen the way you thought they would keep your eyes open for opportunities, that may help you manifest.
2. It is okay to feel uncomfortable, most people do feel this way when trying new things. So if your dream is to become a singer and someone asks you to sing at a benefit, take them up on it. This is an opportunity that the Universe lined up for you.
3. Never doubt yourself, if an opportunity is presented to you apply the law of attraction, and accept that you were given this chance as a way to improve yourself and accept it.
This is the big one, if you don't believe you won't receive, just ask and know your opportunities are lining up. If something doesn't end up like you wanted it to, then it was not meant to be. Everyone has the potential to do great things, so believe in yourself and go for it.
You Are Awesome
What Makes you Happy?
What Do You Want?
What Motivates You?
Life Coaches Rock
I am not a life coach or a professional of any kind, my experiences are based on my own results. If you are having trouble manifesting or achieving the goals you want, I would suggest you talk to a Life Coach. These professionals are amazing at helping you put things into perspective when you are trying to get your life together.
More by this Author
I finally did it, I gave up cigarettes after years of smoking and I feel incredible. In this hub I go over what happens to your body after you quit smoking.
Here are a few reasons why you think you're a loser and the answers that prove you're not. Things happen for a reason, there is always a lesson to be learned and a new path you can choose.
You don't have to spend a fortune on a beauty product for it to work. Some of the best natural, cruelty-free products can be made at home with items you would find in your fridge or cabinet.