Viagra, Cialis or Levitra?
What is your choice?See results without voting
Will start with a question first: do you hear often about Sildenafil, Taladafil or Vardenafil? Probably you don’t, but those are the names of drugs that are mass known as Viagra, Cialis or Levitra .
Now, jokes aside, since some of my friends use these drugs but don’t really know nothing about them aside the obvious effect I thought I should write a material about these in order to categorize them and in the same time to attest some of the stuff that isn’t really common knowledge about them. I’ll try also to make a top from those based on scientific facts aswell as customers preference but if you think is subjective you can always express your personal opinion – hence I will make a pool also .
* These pills come in different dosage and it is important for you to consult your physician before taking those pills. I know in many countries those can be bought directly from pharmacy or online without prescription but try to not do that before you speak with a specialist. If you do, however, try to take the lowest dosage for the beginning and see how that works for you before trying a big dose. More important, never try to buy these from the black market because you can never be sure that aren’t counterfeited/expired or mixed with some other dangerous substances.
*After you take a dose you should never expect immediate results. Never try to take another dose imediately, you should allow at least 24 hours before taking another dose.
*All these drugs works on the principle of increasing blood flow. You should never try to use those in combination of nitrate drugs such as nitroglycerin or with recreational drugs such as amyl nitrate also known as “poopers” because they amplify the effects and can cause a serious decrease in blood pressure, leading to fainting, stroke, or heart attack. Also, if you have a heart condition is absolutely necessary to check with your doctor before considering taking these drugs.
*Although clinical trials didn’t revealed extreme health problems in subjects using those drugs, serious events including myocardial infarction, sudden cardiac death or cerebrovascular hemorrhage have been reported post-marketing in temporal association with the use of these drugs. So, if you experience severe allergic reactions, chest pain; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat, numbness of an arm or leg, one-sided weakness, severe or persistent vision changes seek medical attention right away.
I thought to consider some factors in order to rate these drugs in order of preference, so here it goes:
1. Effects – although the effects are the same some drugs perform better then others. For example Cialis maintain the effects for more then 24 hours, way better then the window of opportunity of 4-5 hours provided by Levitra or Viagra
2. Side effects – classified only by those that occurred in clinical trials. Although there were registered serious events post marketing as I stated, since those were signalled after using all forms of these drugs and doesn’t have a fixed percentage established I can’t base my analysis on them
So in the table above there are listed most common side effects after using these drugs. There are quite close but we can still make a choice here.
3.Notoriety – things are clear here, Viagra beats with a fair margin the other two here
4.Coverage – as before, you can find easily Viagra in pharmacy then other two drugs
5. Price – Viagra is a little cheaper, followed by cialis and levitra, but keeping in consideration the time that effects are provided is better to buy cialis ( more bang for your bucks as you can say )
6.Customer preference – watching through different reviews I’ve noticed that cialis is way better saw then the other two, followed by levitra and last viagra
So taking all these in consideration my personal top would be:
You can vote at the top of the article your personal preference, it will be fun to know what the large majority thinks about it.
More by this Author
1.The custom of given a wedding ring have the origins in Ancient Egypt. After them, Ancient Romans used wedding rings as the last from a series of gifts traditionally given as a betrothal gift . 2.The round shape of a...
1. Most common form of piercing is ear piercing. The oldest earrings found were dated around 2,500 BC . 2. Although ear piercing is very common between women, during history many famous men like Julius Caesar ,...
1. The oldest parachute design appear in a manuscript from 1470. Although the surface area of the parachute design is too small to be effective, the design is quite similarly with the modern shape of parachutes . 2....