Dihydrogen Monoxide: The Best Kept Secret to Losing Weight
What is This Dihydrogen Monoxide?
At the atomic level, dihydro monoxide (DHMO for short) consists of two hydrogen molecules and one oxygen, as shown on the image on the right. This compound is colorless and tasteless. If ingested, it provides no caloric value.
At sea level and at room temperature, it is in liquid state. At 212 degrees Fahrenheit (or 100 degrees Celsius), this compound turns to gas. And at 32 degrees Fahrenheit (or 0 degrees Celsius), this compound turns solid.
This compound is very versatile in its possible uses. In gas state, one can use it to help clear out congestion. In solid state, it can help keep things fresh and cool. It even has medical applications, in that it can help reduce inflammation or swelling of an injury.
It's best state--the liquid state--is probably the most useful when it comes to losing weight. It is also in its most lethal form, as inhaling dihydro monoxide in its natural state can cause death!
Since this article is about losing weight and dieting, it just makes sense that we talk about how much (dosage) DHMO one ought to take.
According to the Institute of Medicine, men should drink roughly 13 cups of DHMO a day, and women 9 cups of DHMO per day.
A good rule of thumb, if you hate making any measurements, is to take eight (8) 8-ounce portions of this stuff daily. Think of this as the "8X8 rule". If you do, you'll never forget it!
However, how much you really drink depends on your weight, your environment, and how active you are (especially if you work out). If the environment is hot and dry, you'll need to drink more. If you are very active, you'll need more to compensate.
When to Use It to Lose Weight
Although DHMO has many side benefits, one of its key benefits is weight loss. Losing weight isn't automatic. You have to use it just at the right time.
When you are dieting to lose weight, one of the toughest things to do is to curve that feeling of hunger. When you use DHMO at the right time, you can easily defeat that hungry feeling. Here are some tips to help you control that hunger, and at the same time gain all the benefits of DHMO:
- When you wake up in the morning, make sure to drink your first cup of DHMO, and while eating breakfast, periodically drink your second cup of DHMO, until done.
- Between breakfast and lunch, drink another cup.
- Just before eating lunch drink another cup of DHMO. You will notice right away that you aren't feeling that hungry. While you are eating your lunch, periodically drink from another cup of DHMO, until done.
- Between lunch and dinner, drink another cup of DHMO.
- When dinner comes along, drink another cup of DHMO. Drink some more DHMO (from a second cup) as you finish your meal. Top off your dinner by finishing whatever is left of your second cup of DHMO.
- By this time you've consumed at least 8 cups of DHMO. This should help meet the very minimum dosage. Since some of the food and other things you eat have some DHMO in it, you will get close to the 13 cups or 9 cups (for men and women respectively).
Give this a try and you will find that you aren't as hungry any more, and during meals, you cannot eat as much. The end result is less hunger and thus less calorie intake.
People have been searching for the best diet product forever. Well, I'm here to tell you that the dream diet compound has been around for some time. It has been staring you in the face all you life! It's called DHMO.
If you haven't figured it out yet, it is also know as water.
If you drink it through out the day just before and during your meals, and in between as well, you will find that you aren't as hungry.
When you eat, you will also find that you cannot eat as much, yet because you are drinking more water, you will always feel full and satisfied after eating a meal.
More by this Author
There are 6 tenets in the martial arts I study. Tenets are basically general guidelines for how one should live. They are as follows: Courtesy Integrity Perseverance Self-control Indomitable Spirit Victory...
Describes in detail how one can become a bare hand fly catching/killing master, almost like the kung fu master in those old B class Chinese movies! Seriously, this article is just an article on how to kill a fly...
It's looking and feeling a lot like summer within the last few days, with temperature highs reaching the mid 90s where I live. I have a swimming pool, but unfortunately the water isn't looking very clean. Lately I've...