Ways To Grow Hair Faster & Thicker
You can also try doing these:
- Drinking green tea which helps to block dht.
- Making your own natural homemade shampoo, from Pure Castille Soap.
- Exercise, & specifically cardio which helps you to sweat.
- Minimize heat styling, or don't use heat at all if you can.
- Don't use parabens & sulfates. Make sure your hair products don't contain these.
Also Remember these:
- Hair is either in one of these 3 phases: Growing (which for some people can be as low as only for 2 years, & for others as much as 6 or 8 years), Resting (where the hair wont grow & its getting ready to grow a new hair follicle), and last but not least, the Shedding phase (where the hair falls out). Most of your hair can be in the growing phase, even if its growing out slowly. But some is also resting and some shedding. So shedding 100 hairs a day is normal. Be careful if it's a very significant amount of hairloss which causes bald spots etc.
- Losing drastic weight can cause hair loss.
For faster results:
Take these supplements:
- Msm (Prolongs your hair's growing phase)
- Vitamin E
You also want to incorporate these foods:
- Cucumber Skin (High in "silica" which promotes thicker hair)
- Almonds - They are super rich in Vitamin E.
Products to consider purchasing:
Minoxidil: 2% for women, & for men 5%
Minoxidil is the active ingredient used in Rogaine. What this ingredient does is help to dilate vessels so more oxygen, blood and nutrients can reach the hair follicle, thus resulting in hair growth. WARNING - It makes hair in the telogen phase shed faster. If your current hair is in the telogen phase, it will fall out or shed, and then start with new hair growth in the anagen phase, although it is not guaranteed that minoxidil will help hair regrow back.
I prefer cardio, although not as much as someone who wants to lose weight because Im on the smaller end. But, let me explain why exercise period is healthy for mantaining & growing longer, thicker hair:
- Increases circulation to the scalp.
- Healthier body = healthier hair.
- Sweating releases toxins which are damaging to your body in general and can result in the appearance of your hair.
- If you "feel" better and also "look" better, that lowers your body's stress levels.
- It helps your scalp produce sebum, which is the healthy oils that coat your strands.
More by this Author
Are you looking to strengthen fragile, thinning, bleached, or damaged hair? Or are you even looking to grow healthier longer hair? Here are my tips & advice to achieve it, based on personal experience. Eat a well...
No comments yet.