Ways to keep stress to a minimum
We all know that when events get to be too much in life and we can't cope, stress kicks in. The world we live in with people losing their homes, jobs, and life savings doesn't help matters at all. Without sounding too somber, stress can also make an appearance when you change jobs, move to another location or perhaps get married. In any event many times people turn to food, alcohol or smoking cigarettes to deal with stress and this can compound your health which stress already does.
Here a some tips and strategies that can be considered and implemented into your life.
1. SImplify your life whether at home or work by dealing with only one thing at a time.
2. Plan out family meals a week or more in advance. Do make a grocery list to eliminate last minute trips to the store.
3. Take part of a weekend to prepare meals that will last all week;freeze all meals that requires freezing.
4. Remember healthy meals usually are not complicated to prepare, so have a day or so set aside for a salad meal for dinner. Add a piece of fruit and a whole grain roll to complete this meal. (no stress here).
5. Complete more difficult tasks early in the day when you have encountered little or no stress.
6. Get at least 8 hours sleep to have a higher energy level in the morning to go head on to incoming stress.
7. Delegate work to all family members. Don't try to be a martyr and do it alone.
8. Have patience and go with the flow.
More by this Author
Peroxide can be used in countless ways for everything from removing stains from clothing to whitening teeth. The price and uses can't be beat. Peroxide is a must have for every household.
I love to cook for my family and after so many years doing it, I just try to keep it simple most times.Try these delicious recipes and you'll won't be disappointed.
Spending lots of money on fancy table decorations for the holiday is really not necessary when you can make your own inexpensive ones right at home. Your guests will be impressed and your table will be so festive with...