What is Weigh Down or Weigh Down Workshop?
Weigh Down workshop is a faith-based weight loss program. It was founded by Gwen Shambalin, who herself claims to have quickly lost over 20 pounds, and kept it off for well over 20 years now.Weigh down is delivered to its members in the form of seminars which teach a series of principles to help you lose weight.
What weigh Down Does.
By using faith Weigh Down claims that they can help you to
- Stop dieting,
- Lose all of your weight and you keep it off,
- Return to how you ate when you were a child that is eating regular foods without the thought or fear of gaining weight,
- Plus also show you how to eat regular foods that everyone else eats, every day, and still lose your excess weight.
Benefits of Weigh Down
The weigh down program say some of the benefits of their program are:
- You will start saving money the week you start this program, because you will immediately spend less on food than you ever have in your life.
- You gain back the money you spend on their seminar in the form of savings at grocery stores.
- You lose weight permanently.
- You get CDs, DVDs and workbooks that you can keep -- not foods that are perishable or have to be replenished every week.
How does Weigh Down Compare to other weight loss programs
- The program compares very favorably in terms of costs, they even claim to be the least expensive weight loss program on the planet,
- You are not required to buy bottles of pills or cases of energy bars that must be purchased every month.
- You do not need to become a life long member, to keep off the weight.
Other aspects of weigh down
Apart from claiming to having have found the answer to permanent weight loss, weigh down say their principles go beyond weight loss and provide major life changing experiences in other aspects of life such as:
- Freedom from substance abuse,
- Eating disorders,
- Sexual addiction,
- And various other strongholds.
The weigh down program holds that:
1. There is spiritual link between spiritual health & addictions and that its Principles bridge the gap between spirituality and health.
2. Diets have caused overeating.
Weigh Down Facts & Figures
- The Weigh Down program was established over 15 years ago,
- It workshops have been held in over 30,00 locations around the world,
- It's the largest faith-based seminar,
- Over a million people world-wide have subscribed to this program
Weigh Down Site
You can find out more by visiting the Weigh Down website here: The Weigh Down Worskhop
More by this Author
Free IPTV - How to get free Internet Television and safely watch TV channels or listen to radio over the Internet for free. Information only available here.
Find out what your ideal weight should be and put your mind to rest once and for all, or do something about it.
No comments yet.