Why Use Celtic Sea Salt?
Why Use Celtic Sea Salt When There Are Other Salts Available?
Before jumping into the topic of Celtic sea salt, do you know what a paludier is?
Do you think it is
1) a salt grinder used in restaurants,
2) an Old English musician's technique,
3) an antique porcelain salt shaker, or
4) a salt storage facility?
In case you haven't guessed, it's none of the above, actually. Interestingly, a paludier is a salt farmer. Specifically, paludiers farm what is called Celtic sea salt.
Now that we have that little tidbit on this particular kind of salt out of the way we can look at what Celtic salt is.
Are You Aware of Why Using Celtic Sea Salt is Becoming so Popular?
Before my friend gave me a bag of Vital Mineral Blend Celtic Sea Salt I was not particularly fond of salting my foods. I simply had no idea what good salt was and the taste of regular table salt, or refined salt was not very appealing to me.
What is commonly called sea salt didn't float my boat very well either. I just figured that my body didn't need much salt compared to other people's. However, all that changed a few months ago.
A Different Salt
This gift of salt was only a bit of a surprise, because she is known for coming up with especially unique gifts. Little things that make a delightful difference in one’s home, or thinking, or meals is her specialty.
Knowing this about her kept me from thinking, “How nice, a bag of salt,” when she gave it to me. I knew better--this was going to be interesting at the very least!
I looked forward to giving her Celtic salt a try just because she thought it was special, but a problem immediately developed when I tried it. I learned what good salt was and I couldn’t get enough of it.
It was so good that I don’t even remember what food I put it on that first time. Because I had always encouraged him to back up on his salt consumption my husband looked at me with very narrow eyes when I began using this salting my foods with this product.
Oh me, oh my oh, it’s very good stuff! Good as in unbelievably-melt-in-your-mouth yummy. I could eat it by itself. It was one of those where-have-you-been-all-my-life experiences that first week. I remembered my friend mentioning that it was healthy so I began doing some research--just like she knew I would.
As I used this new-to-me Celtic salt and checked out the details of the product I learned that it is quite a bit different from any of the other salts available. I won’t even mention refined salts, but Celtic salt beats all the other offerings to pieces.
Here are some Important Facts about Why Celtic Sea Salt is Better to use than Table Salt:
• It truly enhances the taste of food and leaves no odd aftertaste.
• It is processed by sun and wind to preserve nutrients and minerals, including iodine and magnesium.
• It makes food taste astoundingly better and does not cover up the taste.
• It is not bleached nor does it have aluminum additives, or other bothersome issues.
Celtic Salt and Body PH
• It tastes fabulous in or on foods that need a little salting.
• It has useable forms of iodine that aid in fat metabolization.
• It is absolutely delicious in small amounts.
• It is chock full of trace minerals.
• It improves the taste of all foods that are normally salted.
• It is a live, unrefined salt that promotes good health rather than deteriorates it.
• It’s taste is far superior to all other salts, especially what is commonly called table salt.
Blood Pressure and Celtic Sea Salt
Have you tried Celtic Sea Salt yet?See results without voting
My friend's gift turned me into an official salt eater so I was really glad to read this last important fact:
• Reports say that sodium is not a worry with Celtic salt and that it can be used liberally by virtually everyone.
So then, did I mention the taste of Celtic salt yet? :)
It was amazing to read reports that, among other great benefits, Celtic salt can help reduce fluid retention, helps acidity problems (balances PH in our bodies), helps level out blood sugar, and can help reduce high blood pressure.
PLEASE NOTE: With a few clicks you can do some research of your own to answer any questions you may have. Do not simply accept reports without verifying them and always see your doctor about the specific health concerns that you have.
The wonderful thing about the technology available to us today is that valid research is a fairly easy job. You can print out the information then take it to a doctor or nutritionist or therapist and ask them to read and discuss it with you.
Two important points on that note though:
a) don’t hand your doctor a big stack and ask him or her to go over it in one appointment--it won’t happen, but you should reasonably expect to have your doctor take a quick look at concise information once in a while, perhaps a paragraph or two on one page with documentation of the source.
b) some doctors are irritated when patients do this so be prepared to stand up for yourself if yours turns into a bully, and consider hiring a different doctor.
My advice? If you haven’t tried Celtic Sea Salt, don’t wait. If you have taste buds you’ll love it, and your family will love you for introducing them to it. It's a really good thing, and consequently, it's a good thing that it's good for us!
Fantastic Health Drink Uses Celtic Sea Salt!
Learning About Salt:
Celtic Salt Overview
Just Something Extra, Something Special...Something Irish
Healthy Recipes You Might Like to Check Out:
• Two blueberry recipes for breakfast time can jumpstart your day!
• Learn about using black rice and try out the recipe.
• Smoked turkey soup requires good salt.
• Make a lunchtime plan to save dollars and eat healthy.
• A blueberry gateau to wow family and friends.
• Cow milk free can benefit your health.
• Remember to salt your almonds with Celtic sea salt!
More by this Author
Fluoroquinolones' side effects are minimized by prescribers. Until hit with them, most patients trustingly follow the lead of their prescribers. These antibiotics make that very dangerous behavior.
Flax seed oil really can help lower cholesterol levels. Surprise your doctor by using it! There are many benefits of fresh ground flax seed, including healthy nutrients and fiber.
Your insomnia may well be caused by products containing artificial sweeteners! Do you know how the brain responds to these products and what is being reported by consumers who have used them?