What are the Benefits of Juicing-Living Fresh
Benefits of Juicing
The benefits of juicing are so amazing that many thousands of people are switching over to this healthy way of life. Juices that are made out of naturally obtained fruits and vegetables have lot of nutrients that cannot be found anywhere. By continuing to juice it is now possible to have a healthier life with full vitality and energy.
Your body reaps more benefits juicing than eating food in its cooked or raw state. When food is ingested cooked or raw, the body has to do all the work the juicer can do, which is how most of the nutrients of digested food is lost. Juicing skips the digestion part and the nutrients, enzymes, vitamins and minerals are rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream giving your digestive organs a rest. Certain diseases such as inflammatory bowel disease or absorption makes it difficult to digest food, this will ultimately lead to malnutrition. Through juicing your body benefits nutritionally and energetically.
Reap the Benefits
The benefits of juicing are so varied and here are a few of them that will help you get convinced of making juices an important part of your diet:
- Fast Easy and efficient Digestion- digestion is one of the most important of the chemical processes that take place in our bodies. Most of us suffer from ill effects of poor digestion and suffer from acid reflex and heartburn. Juices are easily digestible and take just 30 minutes whereas the whole foods take more than 3 hours to get digested. The enzymes that remain in the stomach after the digestion of the juices are good for digesting other foods thus adding more power to your digestive organs.
- Fresh Juices contain rich doses of Powerful Nutrients- Raw fruits and the juices made out of them are very rich sources of all the necessary vitamins and minerals that are required for the proper functioning of the body. So, by taking fresh juices as a part of your diet you are supplying your body with all the necessary nutrients to it.
- Consumption of More Fruits and Vegetables – most of us are addicted to the modern toxic diet that made of red meat, fat and junk foods while you are well aware that the fresh fruits and vegetables are the best choice for your health. After having realized the benefits of juicing you can easily avoid taking these junk instead add more healthy vegetables and fruits to your diet.
- Powerful Antioxidant – Anti- oxidants are necessary for your body to do away with the process of reversing the effects of impure oxygen that comes out of body’s metabolism and help in reversing the visible signs of ageing. Juicing provides the most powered anti oxidants in their purest form for getting all the vitality and health.
- Strengthens your cardiovascular system - the best of the benefits of juicing lies in its ability to improve the blood flow in your body and helps in regulating blood pressure and keep your arteries free and clean
- Gives good detoxification – by adding more juices to your body you are giving a good way of detoxifying your liver and digestive tract that adds more vigor and power to it for absorbing more nutrients from your food. This adds more energy and all the nutrients necessary for your body
- Alkalizing the body – due to various factors like daily stress, ageing, obesity and intake of modern junk foods the body becomes more acidic and this leads to numerous health related problems. This can be easily averted and a healthy pH balance of your body can be maintained by taking more juices in your diet.
Helpful Hints to Take into Consideration:
-Fiber:Heat removes the nutrients stored in food, juicing removes the insoluble fiber in fruits and vegetables so it is still very important to eat raw fruit and vegetables to maintain a well balanced diet. Fiber plays a critical role in moving the move through the digestive system, helping to lower blood cholesterol and glucose levels.
-When to Juice: Drink an hour before a meal or on a empty stomach. This maximizes the amount of nutrients absorbed into the stomach. Also make sure to drink the juice immediately to minimize the effects of oxidation, or you can put the juice in a air tight glass jar and refrigerate, which will slow the oxidation.
-Clean your fruits and veggies: Wash your hands and all veggies before juicing. Also wash the juicer with hot, soapy water immediately after use.
-Talk to your doctor- If you have too much of any nutrient it can interfere negatively with your body. Get your doctors advice to see if juicing will interfere with any medical complications of drugs that you are taking.
Thus the juicing gives add many good effects to your body and by adding more juices you add more health to it. Benefits of juicing are so many that you cannot afford to continue with your present way of eating and by just changing to the juicing you can see good improvements in your health with a higher degree of well being.
More by this Author
Fuses are a important safety device that protects an electrical appliance from getting on fire. They are found everyone from homes to cars.
Top 5 best oils for a beautiful skin complexion.
Toyota recommends to change sparks plugs every 30k. Learn how to do it here.