What is cellulite: tips to avoid and get rid of cellulite
Buy Extreme Slimming Serum + Anti-Cellulite Fat Burner Online
Cellulite is the term commonly used to define a series of pathophysiological changes that mainly affect the dermal layer of the skin. These alterations lead to the formation of small nodules scattered on the thighs, buttocks, hips, abdomen and to a lesser extent, arms and waist of many women, who may be obese or growing older.
How cellulite is formed?
The cellulite nodules are formed with the reduction of the number and quality of fibroblasts, collagen fibers, elastic fibers, and proteins and all this results in the skin losing its elasticity and softness causing the appearance of skin into orange color causing an “orange peel effect or syndrome”.
Why cellulite happens?
Cellulite is caused by hormonal, metabolic, or hereditary factors and is aggravated due to poor lifestyle of women such as physical inactivity, poor nutrition, stress, smoking, and alcohol.
Tips to avoid cellulite
- To avoid falling in the grips of cellulite, it is advisable to consume all the four main meals and in a slow fashion. The idea is to chew food properly and avoid stress as much as possible.
- Vegetable fibers such as fruits, vegetables, and legumes are really beneficial to maintain good metabolism and also help in eradicating bad cholesterol, fats, and unwanted sugars from the body.
- If you consume, it is always advisable to remove fats and poultry skin before consumption. Grilling on low heat is the best possible way to cook meat and poultry food items.
- Drink at least 2 liters of water daily to avoid cellulite.
- Avoid sugar-containing drinks such as sweetened sodas and juice drinks.
- Do not drink alcohol totally or limit to a maximum of half cup of wine per day.
How to get rid of cellulite?
- Gentle massage and exfoliation of the affected areas should be done with an anti-cellulite cream/gel twice daily.
- If you are into sports, always choose low-impact water exercises or aerobics.
- Do muscle toning exercises.
- Engage in long walks in the mornings and evenings to get fresh air as often as possible.
- Never bathe in very hot water in winters. Always use warm water to take bath.
- Avoid too much coffee or caffeine in any form.
- Do not wear too tight clothing.
- Professional consultation exercises that are suitable for complete cellulite treatment should be performed on a daily basis.
More by this Author
Cheeks84, I am also suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome plus hirstuism. I am a 26 year old women, height 5 feet 5 inches, current weight is 70 kg, and my periods were regular, but just some months before my...
In very simple terms, PCOS or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is a genetic problem with various hormonal manifestations. It presents with a rainbow of symptoms, including: difficulty losing weight, a tendency to gain...
Common questions about gear application on the Royal Enfield 350cc Standard Bike.