Workout Videos That Really Work
The older you get, the harder it is to shed those unwanted pounds. I have been on every diet imaginable, and have vowed never to go on another diet, but to change my eating habits, instead. Since sweets are my weakness, I deal with the struggle of maintaining a nice figure on a daily basis. When it comes to exercising, BRISK WALKING is my number one exercise of choice. I also enjoy working out and found the following videos to be awesome:
1. Leslie Sansone – Walk Away the Pounds (3 Mile): Great for cardio endurance; upbeat and fun!
2. Tiffany Rothe – 10 Minute Boxer Babe: Great for cardio and total body!
3. Tiffany Rothe – 10 Minute Booty Shaking Workout: Great for the abs and waist...very effective!
4. Island Girl Dance Fitness Workout For Beginners: Hula Abs & Buns: Video is fun and engaging; requires a bit of coordination
5. XHIT 10 Minute Thigh Thinner: Your legs will be on fire...great workout!
6. Ashley J. Johnson Zumba: This is more like Zumba with a Hip-Hop Twist…great! (You Tube - http://youtu.be/D42MzGlZR5c)
7. Bachata Dance With Tanja La Alamana: This video is short and sexy, but works out the waist and lower body. (You Tube - http://youtu.be/i3S-Lg_JBY8)
Nutristrategy.com has determined a 155 pound individual will burn the following calories, per hour, while participating in the following activities:
- General Aerobics = 457 Calories
- High Impact Aerobics = 492 Calories
- Low Impact Aerobics = 352 Calories
- Boxing, Punching Bag = 422 Calories
- Boxing, Sparring = 633 Calories
- Circuit Training, Minimal Rest = 563 Calories
What is your favorite type of exercise?See results without voting
Benefits of Healthy Exercise
Healthy exercise produces the following benefits:
• Reduces the risk of dying prematurely.
• Reduces the risk of dying prematurely from heart disease.
• Reduces the risk of developing diabetes.
• Reduces the risk of developing high blood pressure.
• Helps reduce blood pressure in people who already have high blood pressure.
• Reduces the risk of developing colon cancer.
• Reduces feelings of depression and anxiety.
• Helps control weight.
• Helps build and maintain healthy bones, muscles, and joints.
• Helps older adults become stronger and better able to move about without falling.
• Promotes psychological well-being.
Before beginning any workout regimen, please consult your physician. Let’s walk and dance our way to FIT!!!
More by this Author
So you have decided to start your own handmade handbag business... wonderful! and CONGRATULATIONS on taking the first step of becoming an entrepreneur. Now decide if you are going to do this for a hobby or to make a...
No comments yet.