Your Platinum 30
The way you start your day will have an effect on the rest of your day and also the quality of your life. Your Platinum 30 would be the first 30 minutes of your day, after you have woken up.
Sometimes, I read about backgrounds of inspiring and powerful people or listen to them online and I have noticed they all have different ways of starting their day, which makes life easier for them and has also shaped them into what they are.
- Some practice meditation.
- Some will listen to a motivational CD or slot it in while driving off.
- Some start with deep gratitude and give thanks for what has happened to them during the week. This is very positive and only attracts more good.
- Some will read – maybe very inspiring books or a holy book.
- For some it’s fitness. I notice President Obama has a fitness regime in the morning, which he does with his Personal Instructor.
Looking at it Practically
If Jo Bloggs wakes up in the morning, has a coffee, goes straight to the news and digests all the horrible things happening around the world. When Jo Bloggs gets stuck in traffic that morning or the train is running late. It’s extremely likely, he will be angry and upset and those negative vibes will stick to him and reflect from him to others, for most of the day.
However, if you start the day well, on a positive and you are stuck in traffic, missed the train, or something else happened – the inner you is equipped to deal with it calmly. The mindset is tuned positively and nothing ruffles you. Ofcourse, you will go about the rest of the day cool, calm and collected.
Start your day well. (◕‿◕)
More by this Author
A look at Pro Ana Websites that encourage Anorexia as a healthy lifestyle and endanger the lives of youngsters. September 2009.
How to stay fit and stop tiredness.
Things I have personally noticed about people who laugh a lot. Thought provoking. Laughter is Good.