where can i find a good rsd lawyer who cares about me?

i have been injured by a dr. she gave me a shot in the foot. now i have been diagnosed with rsd by three drs. i consulted an attorney and he started to file, could not find professional to agree with findings of other drs. he declined to represent me. what can i do?

sort by best latest

sarasca profile image86

sarasca says

5 years ago
 |  Comment