Aliswell profile image 60

Anyone have Tinnitus? I have had it for over 8 years, but recently a New and almost Unbearable type.

My symptoms of Tinnitus has progressed from a steady 24/7 sound of "white/pink noise" at a level of 6 (scale of 1 to 10...10 being unbearable) to listening to someone playing Kettle Drums at the back end of the park of a concert. The rhythm of the drums is my heart beat and changes only as I change activitiy. Not only is the 24/7 addition of this new sound to my white/pink sound annoying, but it has elevated my depression to new lows. My doctor tried me on a course of action geared towards infection of Eustachian tubes and prescribed a medicine that created subconjunctival hemorrhage eye.

kwade tweeling profile image81

kwade tweeling says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Gary R. Smith (Emanate Presence) 3 years ago

A search for Tinnitus brought up several hubs on the subject. I went to one, it says that there are cures. Re: HSP (below,) the mailman here helps me practice letting go of resistance as his whistling feels like a discordant screech in my ears!

donnaisabella profile image83

Donaisabella (donnaisabella) says

How to Cope with Tinnitus96

How to Cope with Tinnitus

|  63 comments
Emanate Presence profile image87

Gary R. Smith (Emanate Presence) says

Brandon Spaulding profile image60

Brandon Spaulding says

Aliswell profile image60

Aliswell says

0

Larry Wall says