I am employed in kendriya vidyalala central school.I met an accident and got my ankle fractured.Due

to lack of facilities i have to go to civil hospital for treament. Am i entitled for rebursement of my medical bills

sort by best latest

soni2006 profile image45

Rajinder Soni (soni2006) says

7 years ago
 |  Comment