Will my partner's bipolar make me sick?

My live in partner of two years has bipolar. As a mentally strong man,this is the toughest thing I've ever done,it sucks so much of me but I want to believe i'm coping well. Is it possible that I can get sick too due to the ups and downs she puts me through? I would like to have kids in the nearest future,is it possible her offspring get born with this illness? please,I need an advice to be able to decide as my well being and having kids is very very important to me,she has refused totally to be on any medication and she's just getting worse.Thank you kindly.

• phoenixdbird 4 years ago

Thank you so much for your advice.I've been slapped across d face several times in d past,I get shouted at almost daily for small issues,she can't control herself at all,it gets really manic,she controls how I eat,dress,she refused any help.Thanx.