Richawriter profile image 96

What or who gives you the most inspiration?

We all need that power booster a good dose of inspiration gives us. What or who instills you with the will-power to surge onwards even when faced with seemingly insurmountable challenges?

livingabroad profile image89

Best Answer livingabroad says

• Richawriter profile image

Richard J ONeill (Richawriter) 4 years ago

Oh wow, that is a truly amazing grandma you have there! She knows how to live life to the full, risks and all! A touching answer.

yeagerinvestments profile image83

yeagerinvestments says

• Richawriter profile image

Thanks yeagerinvestments. I hear ya. My wife also inspires me to be the greatest I can be. Now that I have a son (2 months) i'm even more pumped and hungrier than ever to march on and be successful. The other person is my mother because she is great!

mommahottness profile image76

mommahottness says

• Richawriter profile image

Thanks mommahottness. Yes, I can see how he would inspire you. A great boy you have there! That's kind of why my mother inspires me so much. She went through hell to bring her kids up but was always as solid as a rock. Her kids always came first.

Virtuous1 profile image61

Virtuous1 says

• Richawriter profile image

Ah, yes God is most definitely a profoundly inspirational figure for many of us. Faith is important, whether that faith be in God or just in goodness in general.

You have a good husband. It's nice being married. Always someone there to support you.