Virginia Lea profile image 72

Is this anxiety or something else?

Sometimes I will randomly get faint. Cold, sweaty, pale skin, and my hands get tingly. Shaky and heavy breathing. I have no idea why, there is no medical reason. I just feel lightheaded and faint. Beforehand I would always get pain in the back of my head and neck. then I almost loose feeling in my hands and the cold sweats keeps coming. I have also noticed this has only happened when I was in a large crowd doing something I have never done before. I almost passed out at MEPS, I don't if it was anxiety or something else. Can someone who knows what they are talking about discuss this with me?

teamrn profile image79

teamrn says

• Virginia Lea profile image

Virginia Davis (Virginia Lea) 4 years ago

Thanks once again for your expert answers. I always feel like there is SOMETHING wrong with me, but the weird thing is I had a complete physical at the MEPS and I'm sure if something was wrong they would have found it. I don't know what is wrong...

artist101 profile image83

Sherrie Westerfield, Cpht (artist101) says

Lisa HW profile image81

Lisa HW says

• Virginia Lea profile image

That is a little scary. Yeah Everytime that happens I loose function in my hands, and I can feel it as it's coming on to I got a warming sensation thru my body then it went cold. That is really scary. I should get a doctor to check that out.

BlissfulWriter profile image85

BlissfulWriter says

60

Linda Parks says