Don Bobbitt profile image 91

I have had a kidney transplant since 1996 and I feel that I am taking too many drugs.

I had Wegener's and my transplant was a donation from my brother and he was a "perfect match". Over the years, I have relocated several time so I am on my 3rd Nephrologist. My concern is the number of drugs that I take,and the side effects. Although my Kidney is still healthy (creatnine of 1.0 consistently), I now have; Type-2 Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Gout, and skeletal problems. All of which are side effects of my drugs. i am now 66, and feel that I am getting written off due to my age,and just being sustained. Where is the creativity in medicine today?

artist101 profile image84

Sherrie Westerfield, Cpht (artist101) says

• artist101 profile image

Sherrie Westerfield, Cpht (artist101) 4 years ago

For possible interactions, a pharmacist is always your best option. The data base has all possible interactions, and can be verifyed.

a49eracct profile image59

a49eracct says

teamrn profile image81

teamrn says

AfricaGurl profile image61

AfricaGurl says