kallini2010 profile image 88

Do you familiar with the term "mental fog" or "brain fog"?

I am not so much concerned with the definition of it as the experience of others. The thought process abnormalities can range in severity from sluggishness of thought processes and a mild difficulty to direct thoughts at will to a complete inability to think coherently.[27][28] The sufferer may be aware of this and complain of being “confused”, “unable to think straight”, or “unable to get it together”. I read that some people suffer to the point that they have to leave post-it notes "BRUSH TEETH". It is a characteristic of depression and bipolar illness.

innerspin profile image86

innerspin says

FaithDream profile image84

FaithDream says

BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image85

BLACKANDGOLDJACK says

• kallini2010 profile image

kallini2010 4 years ago

Thanks - at least I don't feel so alone - of course, my foggy state is prolonged, but I know that it is not permanent. Sometimes I cannot read, cannot watch a movie - too much of an effort for anything...

artist101 profile image84

Sherrie Westerfield, Cpht (artist101) says

• kallini2010 profile image

kallini2010 4 years ago

Thank you for your recommendations - my fog is due to the mood swings - but I certainly will look up the alternative suggestions!