andrew savage profile image 59

What do you think would happen if health insurance became outlawed?

Pertaining insurance companies, I want to know what regular people think about the health industry, or more properly: the Health Service sector of society. Would it be easier for doctors, and society, to weed out insurance fraud, and cut the costs of private, public/government spending? What other industries or services would see an increase, or decrease, in revenue? How would this effect our future generations, and especially those alive now? Would the government, or private lawyers, step in during events such as malpractice? Please carefully think such a scenario over prior to responding.

• Larry Wall 4 years ago

'd like to know what you mean before insurance. I am 62, and have been covered by some type of insurance all of my life. You are not going to end malpractice suits. In my state to sue a doctor to have to go before a medical board composed of doctors.

sweetie1 profile image74

sweetie1 says

• andrew savage profile image

andrew savage 4 years ago

Do you think that their is a likelihood of medical costs being driven up by artificial intervention such as greed by insurance companies, medical supply manufacturers, etcetera?

0

Larry Wall says

• andrew savage profile image

andrew savage 4 years ago

This seemed like a very good answer when I first read it, nonetheless I gave it a couple days to lull over in the background and consider you answer. While it is a decent answer... There are many grey areas that I cannot let stand without question. W