sort by best latest
Thats the first thing I thought. But there is no pain and its not pusing or anything.
poisonous spider bite was my first thought too.
He has gotten bitten by a brown before and nothing happened. I think he is very resistant to their venom. He works at a factory that is surrounded by woods so I am thinking its from some kind of spider.
It's NOT a brown recluse bite. I was bitten by one years ago and that initial bite is extremely painful. There is no way that he wouldn't have noticed it.
I seen bites from Browns and its not from that. I heard they were painful. As I said though, he has gotten bit by one and nothing happened. He was 100% sure it was a Brown too. I think his immune system is strong. he hardly ever gets sick.
- See all 5 commentsHide extra comments
Dr Freddie Haddox says
It didn't hurt him at all before it was brown. When it was just the hole. I put peroxide on it anyway and it fizzed up so there was bacteria on it. The next day is when it turned brown, so maybe it scabbed up. It doesn't hurt & hasn't gotten wors