kiera305 profile image 60

Here's to those I've paid and stole my money - Why shouldn't I believe everything I read on Google?

After being treated as insane, neurotic, nothing more than a junkie loser who knows nothing. I was diagnosed with Fatty Liver due to pregnancy when I gave birth to the twins. With the symptoms we have all been showing all year, I have had to figure out for myself, with a question another doctor asked then when I answered told me to read about SLE, My only discrepancy, the rash, it is clearly obvious to me we have congenial Lyme Disease? After reading it eats the bottom half first, the burning in the base of my spine, now my shoulder's and neck, I'm too scared to read anymore. Should I be?

DayLeeWriter profile image61

Debra Cornelius (DayLeeWriter) says

• kiera305 profile image

Nicole (kiera305) 3 years ago

I agree with you completely. If you look at Fatty Liver due to pregnancy as a misdiagnosis, great cause of congenial autoimmune diseases. We all are born immune deficient. There is a cause, I found it. Dispute everything, and you find the truth.