wtaylorjr2001 profile image 80

If it were possible to live forever, would you want to?

If you could go to a doctor, and for ten thousand dollars you could take five years off your biological age, would you do it? Chronological age is how long you've been alive. Biological age is a representation of the damage the processes we know of as aging have done to your system.

Moesky profile image60

Best Answer Mike Monaghan (Moesky) says

visionandfocus profile image82

visionandfocus says

CJ Sledgehammer 4 years ago

You said it. I think one of the most filthy and unhealthy places one can find one's self is at the local clinic or hospital. I too, avoid them...if at all possible. The second point you made that I really like is that Dr.'s are legal drug pushers.

• wtaylorjr2001 profile image

William H Taylor (wtaylorjr2001) 4 years ago

Thank you for your insightful answer. I have a question for you. If you were incorrect in your assumption that your loved ones would not get the treatment, and you could learn and write new things, what would you choose?

safiq ali patel profile image71

safiq ali patel says

CJ Sledgehammer 4 years ago

According to Scripture, mankind's age limit is 120 years. It seems we can do nothing to exceed this limitation, but there is plenty we can do to minimize it. The Almighty has given us all a predetermined amount of time that cannot be extended.

CJ Sledgehammer says

• wtaylorjr2001 profile image

Thank you for your answer. It is indeed a beautiful one. You wish to serve God. I have some questions for you. Is it suicide to refuse a treatment that could save your life? Isn't suicide a sin? This is, of course, assuming God exists.