Violet Flame profile image 83

If you could see your inner child right now, what kind of state is he/she in?

Is your inner child happy, sad, angry or neglected? As the well-being of your inner child is directly responsible for your state of mind and happiness, if you are to pamper that child right now, what would be the best way to make him/her happy?

Violet Flame profile image83

Violet Flame says

Tusitala Tom profile image91

Tom Ware (Tusitala Tom) says

• Violet Flame profile image

Violet Flame 4 years ago

That's a very interesting technique Tusitala, I haven't tried to communicate with mine like that before, and I am keen to give it a try. Maybe I will just surrender the keyboard to her and see what she comes up. Normally she appears in my mind's eye.

brimancandy profile image82

Brian (brimancandy) says

• Violet Flame profile image

Violet Flame 4 years ago

ha ha thanks brimancandy for the brilliant and vivid sketch of your inner child. I am so glad you spoil him and you two seem to have such fun time. I am guessing that you must be a cheerful one to be around!

jaydene profile image78

jaydene says

Bronwyn J Hansen says

• Violet Flame profile image

Violet Flame 4 years ago

Ooooo that does sound marvelous! A little time out to relax, unwind and recharge the batteries will do u both good! Nothing like a good massage to make you feel like a million dollars! Tell me Bronwyn, does your inner child have a pet owl 4 herself?