Rosie writes profile image 84

What are some ways to help a person breathe better?

If you have asthma or bronchitis, what are some ways to get air into your lungs more easily, other than using a prescribed inhaler?

Sherry Hewins profile image95

Sherry Hewins says

• Rosie writes profile image

Rosie writes 4 years ago

Panic is definitely the word to use to describe the feeling of not being able to get enough air in. I felt like panicking recently but was able to get through it and breathing did improve. I agree that steam is helpful.

MargaritaEden profile image81

MargaritaEden says

• Rosie writes profile image

Rosie writes 4 years ago

I've never heard of those but will be looking into it. I'm already an avid coffee drinking. Thanks for the great unique tips!

Sushma Webber profile image88

Sushma Webber says

• Rosie writes profile image

Rosie writes 4 years ago

I have been reading about breathing exercises and practicing them. I feel they are truely helpful and necessary to getting back to normal after an illness that causes breathing problems. I will take a look at your articles. Thanks!

shivanchirakkal10 profile image60

shivanchirakkal10 says

• Rosie writes profile image

Rosie writes 4 years ago

I think it is important to find the triggers which often can be environmental. Yoga is a great way to relax and practice better breathing habits. Thanks for the advice.