Have you ever fasted?

Have you ever done a fast, and if so, what type of fast and for how long? Also, in what way was the fast beneficial to you or not?

myronjam profile image78

Best Answer myronjam says

Hi myronjam, I do it for the same reasons as you have stated. Thanks for that interesting point about fasting prior to surgery. Wow, that is important to know. Great answer!

kidnappedkids profile image92

Michele (kidnappedkids) says

Hi kidnappedkids, thanks for sharing here with your very interesting answer. Yes, I have heard of the juice fasts, which do cleanse your body of a lot of toxins and help to lose weight quickly. I appreciate the great answer!

tirelesstraveler profile image88

Judy Specht (tirelesstraveler) says

Wow, tirelesstraveler, thanks for sharing your experience with fasting. You are certainly disciplined when it comes to fasting, especially once a week!!! Thanks for the great answer here. I appreciate you taking the time to answer.

81

Julie Haux (Juliehaux) says

Hi Juliehaux, thank you for sharing about your fasts. Yes, we can all fast in whatever manner is unique to us! Good point as to the benefit of being able to fully take in the messages of scripture, etc. Great answer!

toknowinfo profile image90

toknowinfo says

Hi toknowinfo, yes, it can be difficult but the rewards as relates to the spiritually aspects are truly uplifting and renewing as you have stated. Thank for the great answer!

Sue Bailey profile image90

Susan Bailey (Sue Bailey) says

Wow, Sue, that is amazing!!! You are very disciplined no doubt! Thanks for sharing and answering the question.

teaches12345 profile image91

Dianna Mendez (teaches12345) says

Hi teaches, that is an excellent point about the meats. Yes, focusing on prayer and meditation does really help to gain spiritual awareness and truly builds faith. Thanks for the awesome answer. I appreciate you.

kj force profile image76

kjforce (kj force) says

Hi kj, excellent points here you have addressed! Thanks for the thought-provoking answer to issues one may not have thought about before! Thanks, girl!!!

jaydene profile image77

jaydene says

Hi jaydene, that sounds like an excellent fast and for great reasons no doubt! Thanks so much for answering.

MINIMA profile image60

MINIMA says

Hi MINIMA, thanks for answering. Yes, fasting is great for spiritual reasons no doubt! I appreciate you taking the time to answer. Great answer!

Raitu Disong profile image59

Raitu Disong says

Oh, how kind of you Raitu Disong, for such lovely comments. God bless you too dear one in Christ. Thank you for sharing that you are challenged to give more time to God! God bless you. It is very important indeed!

Tephs profile image59

Tephs says

Hi Tephs, this was very helpful and thank you for sharing your fasting ingredients and how it worked so well for you. I appreciate the informative answer. Thanks so much!

khmohsin profile image61

khmohsin says

Hi khmohsin, thanks so much for the very interesting answer! Yes, these are all very important reasons no doubt to do a fast, and I am glad you added about the human values could be destroy when not checked. I appreciate you answering.

dghbrh profile image60

deergha (dghbrh) says

Wow, how very interesting and thanks for sharing all of this with us all. I appreciate you taking the time to answer!

edhan profile image60

edhan says

Hi edhan, thanks so much for answering and, yes, it is very cleansing and really good healthwise no doubt!

0