Emanate Presence profile image 86

In what ways have your personal development coincided with your internet presence?

This Q arises from a Hub being written, about how to create a web site that boosts internet presence. While writing I realized that (for me) it is more about personal development than web site development, and the two have gone hand-in-hand.

Good Guy profile image92

Justin Choo (Good Guy) says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Gary R. Smith (Emanate Presence) 3 years ago

Yes, I was meaning how personal development can go hand-in-hand with one's journey on the internet. Thank you for sharing from your experience! I was struck while writing the Hub about linking between one's web site & Hubpages by the insights gai

Relationshipc profile image87

Kari (Relationshipc) says

• Emanate Presence profile image

You got it! That is exactly what I was trying to say. It is true with many things. Writing affects pd & personal development certainly influences writing. I didn't see the big picture about the circle with the internet so clearly before my new hu

How to Enjoy the Freedom of Creating a Weebly Web Site86

How to Enjoy the Freedom of Creating a Weebly Web Site

|  9 comments
JimTxMiller profile image86

Jim Miller (JimTxMiller) says

• Emanate Presence profile image

That's right. I feel the same, Jim. Maybe I feel the circle between internet and personal development more after writing a hub this week -- as Relationshipc and I exchanged above. Keeping it in balance is another thing, eh? I have to get up and walk.

wqaindia profile image48

Ashok Goyal (wqaindia) says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Good point. As another saying goes, 'Do what you love and the money will follow.' I am here for the joy of it. Writing from my passions is part of who I am. If connections are made which 'stimulate prosperity,' it will be a natural happening.

0

Beth37 says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Well, it is an unusual question! I gave more clarity, hopefully, in my comment above.