For those who interpret dreams, answer this question please, if you are able to do so . . .

I rarely remember even dreaming. However, I do remember one vivid dream I had one time, and I am just curious as to what my subconscious mind was telling me, if anything? Here is the simple dream: I walked into a completely darkened room, and in the middle of the room was just one very vivid blue comfortable cushioned chair with a ray of light shining down upon it. That was it. What is your interpretation of such a dream?

0

Best Answer Rayne123 says

Wow, Rayne123, what an awesome and interesting answer here! I am saved know as the Lord Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior, and that dream was from a long time ago. I love your interpretation here. I will have to find your hub. In His Love . ..

Emanate Presence profile image87

Gary R. Smith (Emanate Presence) says

Hi Emanate Presence, yes, I can relate to your interpretation, as this was a dream I had a very long time ago, before I had a close intimate & personal relationship with my Lord God. Thanks for the great answer!

jennshealthstore profile image87

Jenn (jennshealthstore) says

Wow, jennshealthstore, I can see that as a very good interpretation, as the completely dark room representing some sort of trouble, then the comfortable chair and light shining down on it meaning hope that I can rest in, plus blue calming. Thanks!!!

Kuroodia profile image80

Claudia (Kuroodia) says

• celafoe profile image

charlie (celafoe) 3 years ago

Christians are not to go by "feelings" in anything. The answer here is that the answer must come from the Holy Spirit , no other place, no matter who it comes thru, the individual with the dream or another

CMCastro profile image86

Christina M. Castro (CMCastro) says

Hi CM,

Great answer! Thanks for taking the time to answer. Yes, that is exactly how my life is, with all the uncertainties in this life, I can still have peace, His peace, the peace the surpasses all understanding!

God bless.

Maggie Bennett profile image80

Maggie Bennett says

Hi Maggie, oh, wow, what another great interpretation and, yes, that could very well be the case, as I am not one to desire to be in the spotlight! Excellent answer! Thanks for the link too.

connorj profile image81

John Connor (connorj) says

Thanks so much, John. It is very helpful indeed. I appreciate you taking the time for your detailed answer. It is most appreciated. Blessings, Faith Reaper

Paul Du profile image61

Paul Du says

Hi Paul Du, yes, that makes a lot of sense, it depending on what was going on in my life at and it having a very specific meaning, and it being difficult to put it into words as to its meaning. Thanks for answering!

JOSEPH FROM SPAIN profile image60

JOSE (JOSEPH FROM SPAIN) says

Hello Joseph from Spain, this was a dream from a good long while ago, and one of two dreams that I actually remember. So, I am sure I had most likely gotten my comfortable rest by now, hopefully. Thanks for anwering!

penlady profile image61

penlady says

Hi penlday, yes, I went through a very dark time, but I knew God would get me through. This was an older dream from a good many years ago, just one of two dreams I am able to remember. Thanks for the answer!

celafoe profile image70

charlie (celafoe) says

Exactly, I believe the Holy Bible is the living and active Word of God no doubt. Thanks, so much celafoe! I appreciate your answer here.

0