Born2care2001 profile image 86

What keeps you from what you want?

Try answering these few questions to get the ball rolling: At the end of the day ask yourself: What did I hunger to do today, to be today or achieve today that went unsatisfied? What hindered me from achieving my goal? How, instead, did I appease my hunger? Was it my desire or someone else's. What did I learn? What do I believe? What will I do now?

connorj profile image81

John Connor (connorj) says

• Born2care2001 profile image

Rev Bruce S Noll HMN (Born2care2001) 3 years ago

Well John,

A delightful answer! Once I read your profile I understood the answer better, along with the reason you have "tree" followers! LOL

Somehow, I get the idea there is a man of great depth behind the comedic sarcasm. Congrats on the Book!

nArchuleta profile image94

Nadia Archuleta (nArchuleta) says

WoW Guide Master profile image91

WoW Guide Master says

• Born2care2001 profile image

A very thoughtful answer and congratulations, I hope you have a fabulous trip!

I also liked the fact that you thought through your priorities. That's a great habit to continue. you may not always be right but at least you understand the consequences.

Beata Stasak profile image82

Beata Stasak says

• Born2care2001 profile image

Sending gentle, healing energy on international breezes so they might comfort your heart long enough to warm your spirit and strengthen the soul. Peace be with you.

taburkett profile image61

taburkett says

• Born2care2001 profile image

The acknowledgement of ones own responsibility is a primary factor. It is also necessary to acknowledge the importance of your dreams! You can do anything you decide to do!

Thank you for answering!

lilmissmeg profile image61

Megan Cianfaglione (lilmissmeg) says

• Born2care2001 profile image

There are many of us to whom the opinions of others matters greatly. I'm sure we can empathize you on this one. When you are open, you will listen, but please do not forget that it is just - their opinion. The answers for you are flowing within you!

baja2013 profile image72

Bajazid (baja2013) says

lilmissmontana profile image90

Erin Nichols (lilmissmontana) says

stanwshura profile image67

stanwshura says

0

Alise- Evon says

• Born2care2001 profile image

Better yet, a great answer Elise! The further inside you dig, the more precious the treasure you will find. It was hidden there for a reason! Way to go!