Emanate Presence profile image 86

What is your experience with hand drums or drumming circles?

This is in connection with a video I made today, a two-minute meditation on the rhythm of life. Creating the video brought back my experience with a darbuka, a hand drum made in Turkey which came into my life some years ago. Then, while still in the process of making the video, I came across a drumming circle in the park and recalled other drumming circles I have participated in. So, I am interested to hear from any who would like to share their experiences.

Born2care2001 profile image87

Rev Bruce S Noll HMN (Born2care2001) says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Gary R. Smith (Emanate Presence) 3 years ago

Great response. This brings some tug on me to be in Asheville - for the drumming circle, beautiful mountains around, and to meet you in person. We know that Germany is not our last stop and have considered Asheville. Or India. Well, we will see!

Dr. Haddox profile image70

Dr Freddie Haddox (Dr. Haddox) says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Another marvelous answer. It opened my eyes to some new ideas and considerations and brought a feeling of the life you speak of and your experience in it. Thanks much for sharing.