Emanate Presence profile image 86

What do you make of the global changes we are undergoing and co-creating?

Just now an internet search on the words 'world change shift' brought up 8,470,000 results. I haven't read all of them (ha!) but browsing confirmed my feeling that the changes happening as we breathe are being discussed in many ways. This subject is not only the fodder of astrology or new age, but of science, technology and business. The perspectives on it are multifaceted yet there are common themes. One site states, 'Indisputably the world is undergoing a fundamental transformational process, a global change.' This relates to a hub, 'Aquarium: Dawning of the Age of Transformation.'

SidKemp profile image95

Sid Kemp (SidKemp) says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Gary R. Smith (Emanate Presence) 3 years ago

Sid, I read your 8th hub. I once changed the policy of a power company. 14 years later they are still recycling paper waste. My interest now is individual evolution - going beyond going green - as written in 'Dawning of the Age of Transformation.'

• Emanate Presence profile image

You say a lot in a nutshell! I went to your profile and followed your writing. You have depth of insight and clear thinking. Recently I published a video hub, 'Attuned to the Rhythm of Nature.'

Lady Guinevere profile image61

Debra Allen (Lady Guinevere) says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Lady Guinevere, self-awareness and -responsibility are to me the crux of the matter. Just to mention, I am not especially averse to New Age. It is no different than other mindsets in its ability to capture people and prevent living wholeness.

d.william profile image86

d.william says

• Emanate Presence profile image

d. william, I would debate your answer. Where would the power of the few come from if the people did not give up their own power? Victim-hood mentality self-imprisons the people. I will address this further in my answer below. Thank you for writing.

Borsia profile image60

Borsia says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Borsia, yes, this question can be viewed from various angles. All perspectives are welcomed, also further dialog. Global change is on different levels. Social, environmental, cosmic. The hub 'Dawning of the Age of Transformation' is my perspective.