Emanate Presence profile image 87

With all the talk of a global shift in consciousness, what is it shifting from and to?

A Bing search on 'global shift consciousness' brought up 1,350,000 results. Try it yourself! // Blogs and web sites on the 'new humanity' abound. // Yet I've not seen what I would call a paradigm shift in the language of those writings. // Neither have I seen a cohesive vision other than our humble hub entry. // So what is the Shift really about? What do hubbers say it means? // Whatever answers come here, what I know is, 'Shift happens.'

Renee Abbott profile image85

Renee Abbott says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Gary R. Smith (Emanate Presence) 3 years ago

Yours is a greater answer than I deemed possible, as it is from the greater reality - which seems not widely sought here. Is there a way that you and I could have further conversation? Our hub - 'A Vision for Humanity in Living Wholeness' says more.

d.william profile image85

d.william says

• Emanate Presence profile image

d.william, you have touched on some key points & begun to address a subject that often muses around in my field. I checked your profile & already follow your writings. Would you have interest in dialoging further along these lines, in a focus

0

Kathleen Kerswig says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Kathleen, my feeling is that when two or three people express their hopes, prayers and vision for the 'new humanity,' it contributes to the eventual manifestation of those qualities & attributes. Not something we have to do, as a project, but to

Borsia profile image60

Borsia says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Hi Borsia, I see from your profile you've been around 59 yrs. The 1,350,000 results that came up in my search are from many perspectives. I feel having a plan would hinder the Shift as a conscious happening. To clarify the vision is something else.