Many things mildly concern me, some disturb and others alarm. In no particular order:
* people chopping down beautiful wild flowers they perceive as weeds in their gardens.
* same people using a bucketful of awful pesticides to get rid of one slug.
* parents letting their nine year old kids run amok through the streets.
* bus drivers who accelerate away madly just when an old person is trying to get to their seat.
* politicians who spin their way around questions,never getting to the truth.
* people who jabber away on mobiles when they're in queues for supermarket.
* road rage freaks who drive shiny white Audis thinking they're Gods gift to tarmac.
* gangs of any size, shape or form staring at someone a little bit different to them.
* those who take their dogs for a walk and pick up the turds in a little plastic bag and hang it on a tree thinking they've done the community a service.