The main quality that all successful people have is the ability to learn.
If you are good at learning, and enjoy learning, you can learn everything you need in order to succeed. These people learn everything they need to achieve success in their field. For instance, consider Arnold Schwarzenegger's example, He was a great learner, he was always learning and testing things on bodybuilding. He learned from other people who were successful in bodybuilding. He also learned other qualities that are essential for success: self discipline, hard work, self confidence, etc.
Bruce Lee too was a great learner; he revolutionized the martial arts industry, and it's not just that, he changed the world.
He was always learning new information, analyzing, and modifying it to use for his own purpose. His personal library has a collection of more than 2000 books.
The top ten list you asked for is according to me:
1. Successful people are always learning.
2. They are good thinkers, i.e, they think of all the possibilities, and plan accordingly; they don't rely on luck.
3. They don't give up; they finish what they start.
4. They believe in themselves.
5. They always have a plan.
6. They have self discipline, i.e, they have control.
7. They can see their future.
8. They are willing to sacrifice .
9. They have big yet realistic dreams.
10. They know their priorities.