Smireles profile image 83

What do you think about the failure of the Obamacare web site?

Just wondering what the community thinks about this web site failure. I am really shocked that they did not pull it off. Have used many government sites and they generally work well.

• Smireles profile image

Sandra Mireles (Smireles) 3 years ago

Perhaps I should have said, the failure so far. The web site will eventually be up and running. I can't imagine how it could not. It seems to cost far too much money, though.

cmoneyspinner1tf profile image88

Treathyl FOX (cmoneyspinner1tf) says

• Smireles profile image

Sandra Mireles (Smireles) 3 years ago

Thanks for a thoughtful comment. Having 2 times been through FEMA disaster handing I know that FEMA regs are the problem...NOT the director. People think they will get more than the law allows. Appalling.

• Smireles profile image

Sandra Mireles (Smireles) 3 years ago

You are certainly right about the Y2K fiasco. I worked at a hospital in the Texas Medical Center at the time and the drills were awful. I was working on NY Eve that year and waiting for computers to fail. Everything crossed over without a glitch.