moneyfairy profile image 62

Are women who don't want children considered selfish? If so why?

It just makes me sad to see women that are judged simply because they don't want to have children. I think freedom of choice is a very important thing and that if one decides against it, maybe it's better that they don't have children. There are enough problems in the world without adding unwanted births to the mix. right? What are your thoughts on the subject. Do you think women who don't have children are selfish? If so why?

bethperry profile image88

bethperry says

• moneyfairy profile image

moneyfairy 3 years ago

Agreed about the abortion issue! but sterilization is a bit harsh ...abstinence is probably best in those cases or protection and if that doesn't work take responsibility for what shows up or give it up for adoption. Don't kill.

Lisa HW profile image82

Lisa HW says

gmwilliams profile image85

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) says

• moneyfairy profile image

moneyfairy 3 years ago

I totally agree. Thank you duffsmom!!! I think judgments like that are really unfair as you said no one knows the reason. Plus it's a woman's freedom of choice.