Jackie Lynnley profile image 75

What medication is it you use to remove tiny moles under the arm and where can you purchase it?

I asked at Walmart and they acted like it was a terrible question to ask and added they did not sell it but I have read it is perfectly safe but I do not know what it is or where you get it. Does anyone have any information about this?

John MacNab profile image84

Best Answer John MacNab says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 3 years ago

I will pass the message on John, thank you. I don't know if these are considered moles or not.

teaches12345 profile image91

Dianna Mendez (teaches12345) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 3 years ago

Very interesting teaches, will sure pass that on and certainly can't hurt to try. Thank you.

Bob Bamberg profile image93

Bob Bamberg says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 3 years ago

Yes that was what I was talking about not brown spots or moles, although maybe they are I am not sure. Not on me so I can't look and see but skin tag seems to describe perfectly. Where did you buy the medicine well if you did? Thanks!

Faith Reaper profile image88

Faith Reaper says

• Bob Bamberg profile image

Bob Bamberg 3 years ago

Yeah, some of mine were burned off, others frozen off. I'm not sure that the stuff for warts would remove skin tags. If any are discolored, though, I would see the dermatologist.