Having inner peace is a wonderful thing. If you have inner peace, how do you attain it?

How do you attain inner peace daily even through trails, which we all experience? Thank you for answering.

LadyFiddler profile image73

Best Answer LadyFiddler says

Hi Dear Jo, thank you for sharing your beautiful testimony of that relationship with Jesus and how His peace prevails! His peace surpasses all understanding. You are so right to turn your thoughts to Him and sing praises to Him and to look UP! Hugs

ChristinS, Thank you so much for sharing and for the awesome answer! It does take a long time and sometimes going through many trials. I am so glad you feel at peace and are now proactive in dealing with life's struggles. Peace is divine!

bravewarrior profile image93

Shauna L Bowling (bravewarrior) says

Dear Sha, profound thoughts here you have shared and so important to be true to oneself. Oh, yes, God is omnipresent! I have that personal and intimate relationship with the Lord God too and I talk to Him throughout my day. He is my best friend.Hugs

Sri T profile image79

Sri T (the mystic) (Sri T) says

Hello Sri T, brilliant answer there! So wise to let go and change your thoughts, as the mind is the main battlefield indeed for all you have stated. Exactly, and those false imaginations will have you all tied up in knots. Peace is divine!

ChitrangadaSharan profile image84

Chitrangada Sharan (ChitrangadaSharan) says

Hi ChitrangadaSharan, Thank you for your answer and sharing how you attain inner peace. Our mind is the main battlefield for no peace, so being mindful of what we are thinking is key to attaining peace. Prayer is most important & to forgive divi