What type of pain have you endured the most in your lifetime, physical or emotional?

Of course we have all experienced physical and emotional pain. Which type of pain have you had to endure most during your lifetime and which was the hardest to endure and why? Thank you for answering.

RockyMountainMom profile image89

RockyMountainMom says

• Penny G profile image

Penny Godfirnon (Penny G) 2 years ago

A person at my work lost her daughter do too too much pain medication for the lyme disease. She was 16, treated in small yown America and I think they put her in charge of it's use. Sad horribe disease.

Billie Kelpin profile image90

Billie Kelpin says

Hello Billie Kelpin, I appreciate you sharing here, and I so sorry for all the pain you have endured in this life. Great insight you have stated here as to physical pain and that of emotional pain. Blessings and love to you

MizBejabbers says

• arksys profile image

Irfan (arksys) 2 years ago

"Sit and peacefully watch the world go by"... I feel the same ... Just wish it were possible at times.

pstraubie48 profile image88

Patricia Scott (pstraubie48) says

Hello my dear friend, PS, thank you for answering. Love your new avatar. I know you have experienced both. Yes, in that constant communication with our Father certainly helps all pain, dear heart. Love and blessings always

quildon profile image86

Angela Joseph (quildon) says

Hello Dear Quildon, oh, yes, a mother's heart knows of such great pain to bear when her beloved child is wayward. So true about those closest to us, as I am sure, it is those we love most and that is why the pain is so intense. God is amazing!

misterhollywood profile image90

John Hollywood (misterhollywood) says

Hello misterhollywood, I am sorry for your heartbreak and grief, and in the mix you knew of joy and still have hope to find love again. Blessings

Curiad profile image82

Mark G Weller (Curiad) says

• Penny G profile image

Penny Godfirnon (Penny G) 2 years ago

So true ,years do not remove them or even make them fade.

poeticmc profile image77

Maryanne D Brown Campbell Johnson (poeticmc) says

Hello poeticmc, Welcome to HubPages! Wow, very insightful comments you have shared here. It certainly does all of that indeed. Blessings

Penny G profile image79

Penny Godfirnon (Penny G) says

Hi Penny G, such tremendous pain you have endured, dear heart, to go through such in this life and then to endure the additional pain of others' words. I am so happy you have 6 children now. Blessings and love to you and your family

junecampbell profile image85

June Campbell (junecampbell) says

Hello junecampbell, thank you so much for answering. Yes, both are debilitating for sure. The physical pain will sooner or later come if we live long enough, at least for most. Blessings

Hello Dearest Manatita, my heart aches so in knowing of the many months of tears, internally and outwardly you have shed in your pain and in your remembrance pain. Thank you for sharing. Love and Light to you always dear heart.

Mena Guy profile image83

Mena Guy says

Hello Mena Guy, I appreciate you answering here and sharing your experience with pain. Blessings and healing to you.

parrster profile image85

Richard Parr (parrster) says

Oh, dear Parrster, I am so sorry you suffered so intensely with both physical and emotional pain. You have shared great insight as to the reality of enduring such pain. Profound statements here. Thank you for sharing. God bless you.

beyoulou profile image61

beyoulou says

Hello beyoulou, this seems to be the consensus for most here. That is wonderful about how you have discovered to reduce your emotional pain. Sometimes we are our the hardest on ourselves because of some mistake. We all make horrible mistakes.

Hello lone77star, oh, such interesting thoughts here you have shared on the pain of Ego, indeed! So true, it is so very painful. Breaking old habits is hard, but a must to move forward, especially so that we are able to love others to the full.

Shivani Gala profile image75

Shivani Gala says

Hello Shivani Gala, I appreciate you sharing your keen insight here, very interesting! I am overwhelmed at the responses here, as I did not imagine all sharing here so freely. I do hope sharing helps all. Love to all.

Tammy L Bond profile image60

Tammy Bond (Tammy L Bond) says

• RockyMountainMom profile image

RockyMountainMom 2 years ago

I'm sorry for what you went through and that you had to endure the added victimization of what you went through with reporting it.

Lady Guinevere profile image60

Debra Allen (Lady Guinevere) says

Dear Lady G, I do hope writing about such emotional pain is helping you to deal with such, along with outside help ...maybe a support group. To be rejected by one's own mother certainly is most painful. I pray healing takes place in all areas.Hugs

Ashley Yahn profile image60

Ashley Yahn says

Hello Ashley, I am so sorry about you suffering such great pain of the betrayal and hurt from those who you considered to be friends, which makes it hard to trust again. Life is brutal at times. Hope you are able to make new friends. Hugs

Hendrika profile image70

Hendrika says

Hello Hendrika, yes, we certainly can hurt and harm each other and leave scars on our hearts for a lifetime no doubt. Thank you for answering here. Blessings

favored profile image56

Fay Favored (favored) says

Hi favored, thank you for answering. Yes, so true, about the unresolved issues and so the pain is ongoing. Blessings

tom yam profile image60

Russell Pittock (tom yam) says

• Penny G profile image

Penny Godfirnon (Penny G) 2 years ago

I think so many us are together on this. I for one have had so much emotional pain. So many times I would have traded it for physical pain.

Lybrah says

Hello Lybrah, thank you so much for answering. A broken heart takes a long time to heal and trust again. I pray that healing for you dear one.

kyjds says

Hello kyjds, I am so sorry you are suffering with both! Yes, when we internalize the emotional pain, it actually makes us physically ill. One day we will have new bodies AND there will be no more tears, precious heart. Thank you for sharing. Praying!