pstraubie48 profile image 89

Is there that one mistake you have made that you wish you could go back and make it a 'do over'?

Is there some decision you made that later turned out to be one that you later regretted, big time? Hindsight truly does seem to be 20/20. If we knew all of the answers before we make a choice, it definitely would influence our thinking...at least for me anyway.

Lisa Luv profile image60

Best Answer Lisa J Warner (Lisa Luv) says

• pstraubie48 profile image

Patricia Scott (pstraubie48) 2 years ago

I think, Dear Lisa, that we all have at least one experience we would 'do over' if possible. However since that is not possible, trying to let that mistake or miscalculation teach us a lesson can make a huge difference in our lives.

favored profile image56

Fay Favored (favored) says

• pstraubie48 profile image

I think you are probably right. I can think of one thing in particular that would have changed my life had I made a different choice. But as it happens all turned out well. And I am thankful. Angels are on the way

breathing profile image81

Sajib (breathing) says

60

Nicole Nichols-Sm says

• pstraubie48 profile image

O yes..I know how that goes. It sounds as though that you are wiser and stronger and that is a good thing. Angels are on the way to you.

tom yam profile image61

Russell Pittock (tom yam) says

• pstraubie48 profile image

Good for you. It is pointless for us to try to dwell on what is done. But in the cases where I have wished I had made a different choice I have l learned what I would NOT do the next time.