fpherj48 profile image 81

How do you normally utilize the opportunity of having moments of solitude and silence?

Please share with us the benefits you feel this brings you in terms of your overall well being.

Kylyssa profile image94

Best Answer Kylyssa Shay (Kylyssa) says

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 21 months ago

Your use of quiet time is so beautifully "creative," Klylyssa. I commend you for using these special moments in such an uplifting way. You treat yourself kindly and we SHOULD! Peace, Paula

cam8510 profile image95

Chris Mills (cam8510) says

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 21 months ago

Two very comforting and relaxing things to utilize these special times, Cam......writing and interacting in Nature with Nature. Wonderful! Peace, Paula

Phyllis Doyle profile image95

Phyllis Doyle Burns (Phyllis Doyle) says

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 21 months ago

Phyllis.You ARE a woman of goodness and deserve inner peace. It's nice to know that you use quiet times to contemplate, pray and be "still." This is far more important to us~daily~ than most individuals realize. Wishing you all wonderful days,.

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 21 months ago

Such a fascinating & generous comment. Thank you. I see you take this seriously and I commend you for it. These things ARE important to us. Wishing you Peace, Paula

Kristen Howe profile image80

Kristen Howe says

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 21 months ago

Kristen...This is good to hear. It's all we really need to meditate deeply. So many think that "meditation" is difficult & complex. Obviously, you know better! Peace, Paula

Sparklea profile image80

Sparklea says

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 21 months ago

Sounds perfect Sparlea! Good for you that you use such times for things that truly matter and prepare yourself for the day. Pls add me to your prayer list dear and I'll do the same...Peace, Paula

colorfulone profile image85

Susie Lehto (colorfulone) says

connorj profile image78

John Connor (connorj) says

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 21 months ago

John..These surely are moments that create our deepest and most profound contemplation. There's a gorgeous Seminary here on the lake & as U drive down the long road to it, there's a stream of signs w/ 1 word to each: Be~Stll~&~know~That~I~ Am

chuckandus6 profile image54

Nichol marie (chuckandus6) says

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 21 months ago

Terrific, Nicole......Simple, relaxing and fun! It all sounds wonderful to me. Peace, Paula