brittvan22 profile image 74

Could the growth in technology be linked to the rise of autism and ADHD?

With so many children being given medicine due to ADHD, ADD and autism at such young ages, do you think technology has a hand it. We live in a day where a kind can work their parents I-phone, but can't read a book. They can play online games, but don't know how to type properly until high school.

• brittvan22 profile image

brittvan22 21 months ago

I definitely agree with you 100% and I also think ADD is way over diagnosed especially when it comes to young boys who have always been rumbustious by nature. Wonder who gets the biggest payoff in the long run, the legalized drug dealing companies.

• brittvan22 profile image

brittvan22 21 months ago

You have hit the proverbial nail on the head, I agree. I remember when they only thought a teacher could teach kids technology is definitely proving them wrong in strides. And short cuts in food cut our health short as well as our kids.

Zelkiiro profile image84

Zelkiiro says

• brittvan22 profile image

brittvan22 21 months ago

This is true, but with the rise of the labels and there rises the danger as well. When anyone other than a professional tries to diagnose someone else's kid and you are left with so many misdiagnosed children.