Say Yes To Life profile image 85

My left hip is HORRIBLY sore! The cause seems to be from sitting on my roommate's bed of all things!

Have any of you experienced anything like this? I work out on a regular basis - running, swimming, stairmaster - but this is the first time it has happened to me. It hurts to move it outward, or put weight on it. And it's only my left leg. After sitting on her bed for 2 hours last night, I could barely walk. Of course I won't sit on it again, but what is happening to me? Help!

epharmacology profile image83

Best Answer epharmacology says

Billie Kelpin profile image90

Billie Kelpin says

• Say Yes To Life profile image

Yoleen Lucas (Say Yes To Life) 15 months ago

Yes, I am right handed. Rest and pain meds are helping so far. I'll try swimming tomorrow.

Faceless39 profile image92

Faceless39 says

• Say Yes To Life profile image

Currently rest, pain pills and ice are helping. If the pain continues after a few days, I'll definitely follow your suggestion.

DreamerMeg profile image87

DreamerMeg says

• Say Yes To Life profile image

I just saw a doctor, and he said 8t was irritated inflamed tendons. He told me to rest for a few days, and prescribed some anti inflammatory pain mess for me. I'll let you know how that goes.

• Say Yes To Life profile image

When I sat facing to the right, the pain came from my left hip. When I sat facing to the left, my left groin hurt. The latter is worst of all.

Say Yes To Life profile image85

Yoleen Lucas (Say Yes To Life) says